Installationbaghchal runs on python 3 . You can now install it directly from PyPI via pip:
pip install baghchal
Source CodeThe source code can be found in the GitHub baghchal Repository.
DocumentationThe baghchal package has 3 sub-modules:
baghchal.env (Consists of all classes and functions defining the game environment):
- baghchal.env.Board (Board class representing Bagh Chal board)
- baghchal.env.Bagh (Bagh class representing Bagh Player)
- baghchal.env.Goat (Goat class representing Goat Player)
- baghchal.lookup_table (Lookup values for baghchal.env)
baghchal.engine (Class for the Bagh Chal engines)
- baghchal.engine.Engine (Simple engine based on minimax algorithm and alpha-beta pruning)
Since a proper documentation is not available as of yet, you have to directly read the source code to figure out the various functions and classes.
ContributionIf you want to contribute to the library and modify various aspects of the code to make it better, your help is very welcome. You can directly open a pull request at: baghchal Pull Requests
Licensebaghchal is licensed under MIT License.
Subscribe to Soyuj Jung Basnet Blogs
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox